The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Mir Arcadia FPS lowered down to 32 FPS max?

Advanced Member
    Thanks

FPS reduced?

How comes the FPS has been reduced, i lag alot, feel slow and it just feels fucked for me and others.

if u have, why?

Thanks

Mir Arcadia FPS lowered down to 32 FPS max?

A few people have noticed on Arc that the max FPS has changed to 32? This is fair in a way but unplayable at the same time... People are seeing weird things happen now in game. It's not lag, It's just capping you from seeing frames so it slows you down and even makes players experience weird things. Lowering it down does not do anything.. the fast players will still be the fastest, but doing this has brought even more issues into the game. I'm just saying you need to look into this as it's affecting a lot of people. It's going to be lag festival now. And i know Taising is going to start crying about this post so don't comment on it. Thankyou xxx

Love you all deeply with all the bones inside my body. FIX THIS GAME or a lot of people will leave from what I am seeing.

Just Registered
    Thanks

Re: FPS reduced?

Quote Originally Posted by aboelseed1 View Post
    How comes the FPS has been reduced, i lag alot, feel slow and it just feels fucked for me and others.

if u have, why?
    Of course he has, it’s simple enough people moan at him for so long he goes ahead and ninja nerfs shot.

Just Registered
    Thanks

Re: Mir Arcadia FPS lowered down to 32 FPS max?

Well, what can I say, untill I looked at the massive FPS drop, I 100% thought my computer was fucked.
    But then I couldn’t understand how I was “Stuttering/Jittering” on your server, yet was still getting over 100+ FPS
    Easily on WorldOfWarcraft, all I can say is you’ve lost a player until you actually release theses “Patch logs” of what
    Your doing, because that was sly and needs reverting personally, you’ve tried to slow people down because others
    Can’t use google and search the same things others have done.

Just goes to show, people moan at you for so long and you will eventually change shit for there benefit lol.

Thanks

When did you first notice the problem? When did you last update the game? A lot of work has been done recently so it will help to isolate the issue.

Game isn't frame rate limited. You can still perform just as quickly on 1fps as 120. The only difference is what gets shown on screen.

"Patch logs" are released on Facebook no need to lose a dummy. Sorry for releasing updates.

WeMade a dream,
    IMade it reality.
    Andy Scorpian Jones

Mir Arcadia

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpian For This Useful Post:

Doza (27-01-2018)

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post
    When did you first notice the problem? When did you last update the game? A lot of work has been done recently so it will help to isolate the issue.

Game isn't frame rate limited. You can still perform just as quickly on 1fps as 120. The only difference is what gets shown on screen.

"Patch logs" are released on Facebook no need to lose a dummy. Sorry for releasing updates.
    I've been lagging since last reboot, been slower than normal

Thanks

First it was crashing and freezing 24/7 now that is sorted there is now another problem? Can you sort it?

Thanks

I heard maxxi and aboelseed1 have same owner now, trying to trick GM double posting? Dont even know how aboelseed1 got maxxi account.
    Last edited by looloo; 21-01-2018 at 05:24 AM.

Just Registered
    Thanks

How are you all getting your frame rate? Is there a key you can hit to see it? Or is it in your video card program?

Hey GM: The game seems to run much faster and smoother for me now. Mobs / arcamon seem to have sped up considerably as well.

God Upon Men.
    Thanks

I had a little bit of lag last night around midnight but lasted about 30sec.. I thought my computer was jus having a 5 minute tantrum. Other then that in pvp / bossing I felt fine for a good 4-5 hours yesterday evening.

p.s. Andy can you please check your inbox on Facebook
    Child
    Bond

Advanced Member
    Thanks

'' It's going to be lag festival now. And i know Taising is going to start crying about this post so don't comment on it. Thankyou xxx''

Actually I've stayed away all week, as I said last week I'm done. - Just because some people are mature enough to be confident to debate and discuss something doesn't mean it is 'crying' and yes we know its you posting on several accounts Keith, Andy can see the trail so you fool nobody. Lots of people message me me or send me mail etc asking me to be 'raise' things for them, either because they are shy or don't want targeting ingame etc. Im not scared of idiot kids like you so bring it on.

The Simple fact is Andy has taken notice of the issue people are raising over the last few months and now he has clearly taken steps to reduce the impact of your stupid tactics, if you dont like it then you shouldn't have created the issue in the first place this is cause and effect simple.

Kudos Andy keep up the good work.

Some of us may return if it seems fair once more.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taising For This Useful Post:

pokerfish (21-01-2018),wicksey (22-01-2018)

Advanced Member
    Thanks

there all same
    andy if you done FPS limit now all will be just fine and no one will cry abuot cheat

Advanced Member
    Thanks

last up date i cant get it to 60-64 like befuore and it doze efecct lot from my exprians andy am 60 + i am lot more faster and i can match the fast player but now i see there few player still got 60 + and i cant pass 32 at all so all i do i open arcdia look my ftp i see it 32 i just log off and keep tweks my laptop and make new win but its look like its not me the proplem i have done 20 + new win twekked in last few days tell now i have 32 and i didnt play and am not going to play tell it fixed so help me fix it pls

- - - Updated - - -

Download Fraps 3.5.99 free version

and btw andy my ftp is fine avrywear else only in Arcadia so low

- - - Updated - - -

to be fair there 3 player i know didnt lose FTP speed one for 60 and one for 62 and one got 64 i used to have 64 but now i am lucked on 32

Advanced Member
    Thanks

btw i try to open rota now and it have good fps off 64 only arcdia 32

Thanks

RotA is on a later release version than Arcadia. Hoping to have this fixed by tomorrow and implement into Arcadia

WeMade a dream,
    IMade it reality.
    Andy Scorpian Jones

Mir Arcadia

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post
    RotA is on a later release version than Arcadia. Hoping to have this fixed by tomorrow and implement into Arcadia
    since your last update we also cant play on Mac's..... the programme we use to run windows game (playonmac) doesnt work anymore and have to resort to windows computer which is not convenient

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    since your last update we also cant play on Mac's..... the programme we use to run windows game (playonmac) doesnt work anymore and have to resort to windows computer which is not convenient
    Run a Virtual machine.. sure there's a quite few