The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: andy why the fuck my accoent still susbnded

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Advanced Member
    Thanks

andy why the fuck my accoent still susbnded

it has passed over 4 months now and my account suspended here i talk about my storeg NMA and my wiz seema it really ridicules i cant play with one account speed79 solo and really cant play with out all my kit inside NMA and my wiz you gave LW his account back and emrys back aloes and you keep my store in suspended with no reason really if anyone has proved i try to sell anyting from NMA he can show me now as i never talk to anyone from my Noob ever

see andy we are losing arcadia my best game and you coming on me for No reason I was saying also andy are fair and he like me and stand with me i can do my best to stand and suport the week side ones agine but cant do it if u keep my accoent susbnded and my storeg all my work is there as i cant restart avryting from 0 agine and andy if you have time i have prove there ppl keep sending me MSG there need me to sell any shit if you intrested abuot it if you not intrested there is np

just gave me back my Storeg now and my wiz Seema i really got bored off it as i didnt done what there cliam to be done

God Upon Men.
    Thanks

Re: andy why the fuck my accoent still susbnded

Speed as fustrating as this might be to you do you really think using this title on a thread and the attitude you are using will actually get you anywhere? Remember this game doesn’t work by laws, it’s Scorpians server and he can take what ever he wants off who ever he wants because ultimately he owns it. Try a different, more friendly approach, mate.

I hope you get this this situation sorted out however I wouldn’t be surprised if this has earnt your accounts another 4 months in solitary confinement!
    Child
    Bond

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Re roll all accounts back to original owners and passwords/email.

Email all original owners that they accounts are active again. That would fix a lot of the issues and stop people thinking about trading/selling stuff.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

mate, i don't men any unrespect for andy I talk all time with respect for him i just pissed coz iam skint and avryting i won in game inside my storeg . lot off ppl will quit for it i see ppl quit over losing 1 item i am here and trying to conatct with him am sorry if the titil is somehow not nice

Advanced Member
    Thanks

I agree the lack of replies or even acknowledgment in forum is pathetic. I understand banning people is part of his rights, but at the least he should let you know why your account is banned. Weve seen others returned to game after bans, so no idea why he hasn't answered you about yours. Only conclusion is he doesn't come on forum very often and just hasn't read you posts.

Thanks

I agree too, and it’s the reason I don’t play anymore. At the end of the day Andy takes people’s money for this game, he therefore in turn has a responsibility to respond to people’s questions, maintain the forum, And the server. A simple reboot has been being begged for for a week on here because the mobs are lagging that bad, and he can’t even do that, let alone respond to anyone’s post on forum who have issues, lost items, reporting cheats, can’t get in game, whatever their problem is.
    I understand he has a life, and people’s situations change all the time, but if he has an issue that means he can’t give the server the attention it requires, then he needs to bring someone on board as a GM who can doesn’t he, simple.
    To ban you and others with no explanation and leave people hanging for 2-3 months at a time is tight as fuck, specially when half the people have been unbanned and not the other half.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bob555 For This Useful Post:

Taising (13-01-2018)

Advanced Member
    Thanks

well put.

Thanks

The account does not belong to you and will not be recovered to you. No number of messages will change the matter. Account suspensions are not up for depute but do get assessed every now and again. If you continue to spam the forum with these posts you will be manually prevented from doing so.

WeMade a dream,
    IMade it reality.
    Andy Scorpian Jones

Mir Arcadia

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpian For This Useful Post:

bencook666 (16-01-2018)

Thanks

Andy, I'm sorry but I don't agree with what you saying. There's been accounts whose owners changed like so many times. Also, the items stored and basically the kit on that account is the doing of Speed. Definetly not fair to just to give it back to whoever the original owner is with all the items that Speed has won.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    Andy, I'm sorry but I don't agree with what you saying. There's been accounts whose owners changed like so many times. Also, the items stored and basically the kit on that account is the doing of Speed. Definetly not fair to just to give it back to whoever the original owner is with all the items that Speed has won.
    Usually the items are stripped from an account before it is returned to an original owner.

WeMade a dream,
    IMade it reality.
    Andy Scorpian Jones

Mir Arcadia

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpian For This Useful Post:

bencook666 (07-02-2018)

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Andy, are you not being very selective about this as many accounts have been sold/biked without the same treatment?

Thanks

Selective about what exactly? The account was suspended for breaking the rules to various degrees. The recovery process is only initiated when someone comes forward and proves they own an account and someone has stolen it.

WeMade a dream,
    IMade it reality.
    Andy Scorpian Jones

Mir Arcadia

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpian For This Useful Post:

bencook666 (07-02-2018)

Advanced Member
    Thanks

It's not hard to understand my question really.

To quote 'The account does not belong to you and will not be recovered to you'

and 'There's been accounts whose owners changed like so many times'

taken from the replies above. Many of the chars currently playing are on accounts that have been passed around many times yet they re not banned so how come seema etc are?

God Upon Men.
    Thanks

What he is saying is the recovery process only kicks in when an original owner proves it was their account. Which somebody must’ve done to Gideon for it to be suspended. SeeMa broke rules and that’s why that one is suspended ? Also might have attempted to be recovered by the original owner... all chars swapped traded shared and biked are at risk of this happening
    Child
    Bond

Thanks

maybe changed the rules? if account is shared and found out it should be deleted!
    would end biking overnight. every player must have an ip address and if it changes GM warns player account will be deleted.. makes account sharing pointless then.
    eazy fix I think...
    [/center][/color]

Mr.Heal

Arte et marte

20. The Following User Says Thank You to wicksey For This Useful Post:

Taising (17-01-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pokerfish View Post
    It's not hard to understand my question really.

To quote 'The account does not belong to you and will not be recovered to you'

and 'There's been accounts whose owners changed like so many times'

taken from the replies above. Many of the chars currently playing are on accounts that have been passed around many times yet they re not banned so how come seema etc are?
    Not hard to understand my answer then. Since I answer two possible questions you were asking.

WeMade a dream,
    IMade it reality.
    Andy Scorpian Jones

Mir Arcadia

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wicksey View Post
    maybe changed the rules? if account is shared and found out it should be deleted!
    would end biking overnight. every player must have an ip address and if it changes GM warns player account will be deleted.. makes account sharing pointless then.
    eazy fix I think...
    Would be a very lonely game.

WeMade a dream,
    IMade it reality.
    Andy Scorpian Jones

Mir Arcadia

Thanks

lots of account sharing then! lol
    pointless thread really.
    Last edited by wicksey; 17-01-2018 at 09:57 AM.
    [/center][/color]

Mr.Heal

Arte et marte

Thanks

tbh andy Speed and his crew wasted alot of time lvling SeeMa kiting it so it wont be fair giving it to someone else after all this work they have done in SeeMa plus u geting 0 msg from the owner as ur saying that ur w8ing a msg that says SeeMa Stolen etc. just Speed who spam posting , msging u abut it, be fair and give it bk to Speed

mate let Speed79's crew bk to game and let us can really create good pvps better than we are only 4-5 in a guild vsing all game no point really most of us have quited as no point pvping legacy they are outnumberd and faster than 90% of our guild members.

lets say that u wont give Speed79 SeeMa bk as his not the owner of this account
    doesnt he is the owner of his storage ? why it still susbended till now ?

Advanced Member
    Thanks

So after all the bs in this post; can you confirm that if I buy another char it will only get suspended if the original owner tries to get it back as that what it seems to me?

alternatively I am really thick!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast