The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: andy why the fuck my accoent still susbnded

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Re: andy why the fuck my accoent still susbnded

BTW andy just incase my accoent in fuoram is doom00 and sexywise and 1 more i dont use it for now so all the rest who talk is not me there just good friends no more .

- - - Updated - - -

and you can see the IP adreas

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Yet the use of English and parallels in speach pattern is remarkable the same on all these 'low count' accounts.

It's a simple answer, If Andy even bothered to look into it, just go back to the most original owner IP of 'Seema' and reset it / or look at the longest IP usser on the Seema account and give them it. Either way you get the main player or the most original player.

Or Andy's option - 3, Delete it. make people think about multi logging accounts. there isnt a chance or issue of selling /trading if you know char will always return to original owner.

Thanks

delete opition would be a warning to others. The other option is to give account to doom00 but clear all items worn and in storage, hence 140+ char but no kit (fresh start).
    if char had no items would all these players saying it's their account still be asking for it...
    [/center][/color]

Mr.Heal

Arte et marte

Thanks

i need to ask why you 2 you so interested about my problem with seema ? !!! what you will win if i got it or didnt get it ?? wen i look how many time you replay in my post i ask my self why there so intrested .

Thanks

speed, all your posts are so fkin boring and repetitive, get a woman/man/camel (whichever you prefer), get laid and give it a rest pleeease

Advanced Member
    Thanks

its a forum, were discussing the 'general thought' regarding the issue in general not just Seema account, if you re read the comments they are talking about people sharing accounts, multiple log ins etc and the issue that has been raised which is several people claiming ownership of the accounts.

Like I pointed out, I myself have logged into Seema many years ago, probably before you did, so does that mean I get the account. not that I want it but it makes a point.

Our point is people have issue with accounts stolen etc, so to stop that happening were suggesting the option be removed, therefore negating the problem.

Thanks

'The account does not belong to you and will not be recovered to you. No number of messages will change the matter' which bit is difficult to understand?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by doom00 View Post
    i need to ask why you 2 you so interested about my problem with seema ? !!! what you will win if i got it or didnt get it ?? wen i look how many time you replay in my post i ask my self why there so intrested .
    account is not yours, can only think you want it to remove kit items to sell and so on.
    the interest is not who it belongs to but what GM does with it.
    I don't care if you get it back or not but if players break the game rules their account should be wiped and made to start again.
    [/center][/color]

Mr.Heal

Arte et marte

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wicksey For This Useful Post:

bencook666 (07-02-2018),pokerfish (26-01-2018)

Thanks

wicksey mate accoent is my it has been gaving to me 2-3 year ago with 0 kit and i kit him and lvl and make it my wiz so its 100%100 my accoent and wen u say sell my kit

ofc i can sell or use its my kit in the end i made it yes ? so no one talk abuot kit with me coz its my 100%100

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123