The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: andy why the fuck my accoent still susbnded

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Advanced Member
    Thanks

Re: andy why the fuck my accoent still susbnded

Quote Originally Posted by 3gena View Post
    tbh andy Speed and his crew wasted alot of time lvling SeeMa kiting it so it wont be fair giving it to someone else after all this work they have done in SeeMa plus u geting 0 msg from the owner as ur saying that ur w8ing a msg that says SeeMa Stolen etc. just Speed who spam posting , msging u abut it, be fair and give it bk to Speed

mate let Speed79's crew bk to game and let us can really create good pvps better than we are only 4-5 in a guild vsing all game no point really most of us have quited as no point pvping legacy they are outnumberd and faster than 90% of our guild members.

lets say that u wont give Speed79 SeeMa bk as his not the owner of this account
    doesnt he is the owner of his storage ? why it still susbended till now ?
    Seema wasn't lvled by speed? The real Seema lvled it and it got stolen off him or sold 1 of the 2....

God Upon Men.
    Thanks

Neil’s wasn’t even orig Seema I don’t think lol and he made that char what it is/was
    Child
    Bond

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pokerfish View Post
    So after all the bs in this post; can you confirm that if I buy another char it will only get suspended if the original owner tries to get it back as that what it seems to me?

alternatively I am really thick!!

If a character is proven to be sold it will be suspended regardless. However, sometimes other people end up playing other accounts for other reasons. For example you may let someone on your character to help level it.

Anyway, if someone steals my bike, the police won't know unless I report it or stumble upon it during other investigations.

WeMade a dream,
    IMade it reality.
    Andy Scorpian Jones

Mir Arcadia

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wicksey View Post
    maybe changed the rules? if account is shared and found out it should be deleted!
    would end biking overnight. every player must have an ip address and if it changes GM warns player account will be deleted.. makes account sharing pointless then.
    eazy fix I think...
    Sounds like good logic, I don't see why there is an issue tbh, if people want to play then they should have a char each. The rest of us lvl / play in 1 player mode. the more hours you put in the better, if 4 players can't share 1 char, then instead of 1 high lvl pure lvling 24/7 char like Keith, you would have 4 players, thats more GG, more player, more gold. Sounds like your logic of allowing mutli user sharing accounts just cuts your revenue generation.

- - - Updated - - -

If a character is proven to be sold it will be suspended regardless. However, sometimes other people end up playing other accounts for other reasons. For example you may let someone on your character to help level it.

Anyway, if someone steals my bike, the police won't know unless I report it or stumble upon it during other investigations.

On a side note, ask Warda to forward the email I sent him, with Photos etc capturing discussions of char/item sales. I tried to sent you along with video's but you deleted your complaint address, several guild members have things to send you if you ask for it.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

I guess the business model isn't that bad 'Sounds like your logic of allowing multi user sharing accounts just cuts your revenue generation' as enables Andy to have plenty of holidays etc

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taising View Post
    Sounds like good logic, I don't see why there is an issue tbh, if people want to play then they should have a char each. The rest of us lvl / play in 1 player mode. the more hours you put in the better, if 4 players can't share 1 char, then instead of 1 high lvl pure lvling 24/7 char like Keith, you would have 4 players, thats more GG, more player, more gold. Sounds like your logic of allowing mutli user sharing accounts just cuts your revenue generation.

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note, ask Warda to forward the email I sent him, with Photos etc capturing discussions of char/item sales. I tried to sent you along with video's but you deleted your complaint address, several guild members have things to send you if you ask for it.
    Keith's been biked yet we all have our own chars to play on fully kitted :)

Madillo
    Lightwizard
    Keith
    Shero(spare kit char)

Just Registered
    Thanks

i can prove the accoent is my andy

- - - Updated - - -

can prove the account is my andy and there no account has been sold or buy if we talk for seema its my friend account and no one off you know his name i do and he gave it to me long time ago to use it 2 end about my storeg its not my account no its my i make it i just say its my storeg bro

and i am sorry if i spam you pls forgive my know less I don't mean anything bad really i am telling you i am sorry in front off everyone here for spam and like i say b4 i love Arcadia and i have worked loads on it and when i see you not replay i keep asking like noob

i can prove i am the real owner for my storeg and i can prove for how long i got seema with 0 kit i workid hard there i moved all my wife account item to seema to use it and if you need to ask me anything about real seema owner name email or anything i can replay you just tell me what to do and i will do it

and everyone in Arcadia know me I never hak or stoly or do any shit talk on anyone my name in Arcadia is the clean name

- - - Updated - - -

Andy from what you say i can tell there some one talk to you like he the master of the plan and he knows avryting but here we go bro mabye my english are shit but blive me wen it comes to accoent i use i know avryting abuot it more ten anyone seema there only 3 player has used it and i got the accoent by the orgnail woner and his a princc he will naver play arcdia anymore blive or not he will naver he got royal famliy forbed for him to play any kind off game end off it do what u need bro and i am here to answer you for anyting u will ask for

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sexywise View Post
    i can prove the accoent is my andy

- - - Updated - - -

can prove the account is my andy and there no account has been sold or buy if we talk for seema its my friend account and no one off you know his name i do and he gave it to me long time ago to use it 2 end about my storeg its not my account no its my i make it i just say its my storeg bro

and i am sorry if i spam you pls forgive my know less I don't mean anything bad really i am telling you i am sorry in front off everyone here for spam and like i say b4 i love Arcadia and i have worked loads on it and when i see you not replay i keep asking like noob

i can prove i am the real owner for my storeg and i can prove for how long i got seema with 0 kit i workid hard there i moved all my wife account item to seema to use it and if you need to ask me anything about real seema owner name email or anything i can replay you just tell me what to do and i will do it

and everyone in Arcadia know me I never hak or stoly or do any shit talk on anyone my name in Arcadia is the clean name

- - - Updated - - -

Andy from what you say i can tell there some one talk to you like he the master of the plan and he knows avryting but here we go bro mabye my english are shit but blive me wen it comes to accoent i use i know avryting abuot it more ten anyone seema there only 3 player has used it and i got the accoent by the orgnail woner and his a princc he will naver play arcdia anymore blive or not he will naver he got royal famliy forbed for him to play any kind off game end off it do what u need bro and i am here to answer you for anyting u will ask for
    just 1 hint he wes one off your biger doneter in beta but so bad he quit forever
    Last edited by sexywise; 18-01-2018 at 05:58 AM.

God Upon Men.
    Thanks

You bought it lmao give it a rest speed
    Child
    Bond

Thanks

Thank you for such a decent post sexywise, certainly makes a difference.

Why are so many different users asking for me to give them the same account back?

WeMade a dream,
    IMade it reality.
    Andy Scorpian Jones

Mir Arcadia

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post

Why are so many different users asking for me to give them the same account back?
    All his friends or him making hundreds of accounts hah, tbh all I would lose is nothing lol, my chars are my chars :p

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post

mate we all arent asking to get seema or store for us we are just asking to give em bk to Speed79.

as u said the suspended goin to be removed once owner chars send u orig details, well then Speed got his store details and no one elsa had it just him why dont u give him it bk ?

about seema i dont know really but tbh when i played arcadia since it launched few years ago i knew that real SeeMa was a prince from royalfamily in Qatar or sumthing like this and he quited long time ago also all i knew that SeeMa = Bo7gb and this 2 were biggest donators i have ever seen so any one else used SeeMa or Bo7gb after this 2 arab guys means his not owner and the account will be susbended for ever as both of em dont know really that if arc still on or off id say they cant even remember thier ids and pws lol.

be fair andy and do ur job right mate.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

there all my friends andy if you can see I make lot off good friends and I shear my accoent with many trusty friends like you just say if no shear it will be so lonly game it's it I can stop avryone from sending you anyting all that we need is our accoent back what we work for it lods and lods off time no more and I am so sorry agine if we spam you no one means any harim . and we are like 6 + player useing few accoent wen u take one or 2 off our accoent now the rest cant play no more :(

just release our accounts seema and my strong and no one will talk again in here I promise.
    Last edited by doom00; 18-01-2018 at 04:55 PM.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

so make 1 account each and all 6 play. stop sharing chars then you dont 'all' loose out when one of you gets sold/returned to original owner or banned.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Taising For This Useful Post:

UnKnownAngel (18-01-2018)

Advanced Member
    Thanks

I always thought that before Speed got Seema, it was played by some guy in Amsterdam? Some world traveller that char is,,,,

Thanks

This thread is none of my business at all, but seeing doom/sexywise post so much over the last few months I feel personally invested lol!

So what happened? The seema who did all the work 2-3 years ago, the one most of us know, when he was 147 and highest on server besides Alan, he was the Amsterdam guy right? Neils on this forum I believe. It’s pretty public knowledge at the time he sold his account to coldasice, when it was played by robert.
    But since then the account has ended up with moha, (speed79, doom00?)
    And now it’s been banned, because scorp found out it was sold?

Does this have anything to do with neils making a post on forum a few weeks ago about making a return? Has he asked for the account back?
    If that’s the case then surely he shouldn’t get it, he sold it when he quit and profited from it, and as for the kit, I believe that’s the kit that used to be on angel? Moha’s wife?

I’ve no idea how he came to have the account or what scorp will do now, but surely the Amsterdam guy shouldn’t get it back, but if moha bought it then neither should he, maybe delete the account, let everyone involved start again and learn a lesson ��

Advanced Member
    Thanks

kiro ty for post as u know me good i naver pay 1 $ in arcdia on accoent or any so i naver buy seema i been gaving seema long long time ago its all and i moved all my wife kit and few from speed storeg item to him and start to play seema as my accoent tell the susbnded so i didnt buy i didnt stoly and i didnt sell have 0 folt here and i am the only one who have seema pass now and emaill same for the rest off my accoent andy if some one told you i sold him seema ask him for seema pass if he gave u atlist one off the last 3 pass i have done in seema so blive him . as i dont tink anyone will buy accoent and he dont know ID or pass but lats say fuck the ID ask for pass ")

or atlist release the susbnd from my accounts pls seema and storeg and the rest who related to my e maill i dont need new pass i aredy got all my pass

i tink it take long time and way over what it disreve so end it weld you pls andy
    Last edited by doom00; 21-01-2018 at 12:05 PM.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

I had access to Seema like 2-3 years ago, I can give you details and Andy can check my matching IP, that mean I can get him too ? 2nd owner of Seema used to ask me to log him in and hunt RD with him on his alt tao. Then it all got traded/biked/sold what ever. Maybe I'm the most original played to have logged on it now. !

Advanced Member
    Thanks

lol dats why i say forget abuot ID :P seema has been gaving to me long timeago and i used it as my wiz moved all my wiz kit and more there if andy dont need me to have it there is np just gave me all my item and kit and he can have it but it will be unfair anyway .

Advanced Member
    Thanks

you know what is the wired ting is aboelseed1 and his 10 x an accoent talking here and answer etch and sacsess to make andy banned me and blive shit abuot me ibby in fuoram you attking me and telling seema not my bla bla and in arcdia you act difrent you keep telling me I hope you get all your accoent back bro i hope you get seema back so we can have good pk bla bla really you so wired anyway andy stop bliveng ppl who is 2 faced why you dont let avryting like how it wes befuore and let me have my accoents safe retrun it back to me coz 100% 100 seema real owner didnt msg you asking you for it back and I wes the last owner for it working on it and useing 2 end my storeg it's my noob i carate it to keep my rer item and anyting I need to keep it away from my shear to not spand it so clear it's my why you susbnded it I have no idea really maybe you did it by the stick? maybe who knows can you return it to me back pls or tell me what you need me to do to prove it's my and wear I send info just show me the right way and I will do it so I don't have to post here or their tanks seema with me from 2 years + now why now talking about it and his real owner no one can contact him so it's my account 100 % 100
    Last edited by doom00; 24-01-2018 at 01:25 AM.

Thanks

i hope u really moh get ur chars back or at least 1 of them atm it must be ur storage as ur the owner of it.
    i hope he also rethink about seema for giving u it bk as ur the last owner who had seema id pw for last 2 years plus the kit seema using is urs, also as u said the owner of seema stoped playing longtime ago and he wong bk to game plus no one can contact him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast