The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Pvp not for the average joe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    God Upon Men.
    Thanks

Pvp not for the average joe

Your game is proper imbalanced, even with more numbers v tweakers people canít compete. Itís like sending a load of rabbits to fight lions.
    pvp is fun when itís going both ways, winning and losing. Except with the stupid amount of Damage achievable to inflict on this server and fighting geeks who have tweaked their machine specifically to run your game which gives a big advantage over average players is not fun. Then get slated for camping doors.

isnt it possible to cap movement speed ? As unless people go out and buy new computer parts / computers and then fuck about changing whatever is needed to make the game run smoother, Thereís no point playing this game to pvp, and Iím sure more would rather choose to play a different game than go through these efforts.
    Bit of this bit of that.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UnKnownAngel For This Useful Post:

Taising (01-01-2018),waggy1989 (01-01-2018)

Thanks

Re: Pvp not for the average joe

still have issues freezing when certain guild turns up, must be just tweak to there pcs? wish I knew who to get same results..
    anyways been told some players starting new server soon!! I may jump ship ..
    we will see..
    TaoLoaf

Mr.Heal

Arte et marte

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wicksey For This Useful Post:

pokerfish (01-01-2018),Taising (01-01-2018),UnKnownAngel (01-01-2018)

God Upon Men.
    Thanks

I’ll be moving servers there’s a couple in development that I’m interested in
    Bit of this bit of that.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UnKnownAngel For This Useful Post:

pokerfish (01-01-2018),Taising (01-01-2018)

Thanks

the server has ceased to be fun and we all know why. Although I have not dropped any kit recently I know the time will come and even though I can 'afford' to replace it, it is the method of losing it and to whom (probably but am not psychic) that really grates.

Will be moving on when decent alternative starts up (which will not be too long).

It is your total unwillingness to do anything about the current issues that will cause a lot of people to quit/move on, so GM, you are the reason for the demise of this server----my prediction for 2018.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pokerfish For This Useful Post:

Taising (01-01-2018),UnKnownAngel (01-01-2018)

Just Registered
    Thanks

Totally agree with all being said here. server is being ruined by cash money also and people are getting fed up with it now. Why should we continue to support your server when its a battle of the rich vs poor. totally unbalanced as UA said, if it carries on like this the game will soon be underground and it will just be the lonely same old people who paid £££ to you that you have left. and even they wont last long. I will be jumping ship myself and have stopped playing now as why should I continue to play and show support when you cannot even do the same for us.

People pay money as they think they have a fair advantage in game but then you allow these so called "tweaks" to carry on. your the GAME MASTER why are you not sorting this out within the first instance oh right yeah £££ is corrupting you also and your just sinking your own ship. If you put proper measures in and sorted this shambles out you COULD potentially keep a lot of players interested in your services but as of now its a joke.

Listen to the people and keep the server alive... Don't listen to the people and only the few who you favour and well I don't need to tell you as the people have spoken...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waggy1989 For This Useful Post:

pokerfish (01-01-2018),Taising (01-01-2018),UnKnownAngel (01-01-2018),wicksey (03-01-2018)

Advanced Member
    Thanks

We've flogged this dead horse for a month now, I for one have probably flogged it more than most.

I even made a point of going to war just for the purpose of recording. I captured proof and sent Andy an email with the video added, only I get the auto response that the 'complaints' address is no longer valid, the post pointing us in the direction of report the issues guys 'were listening' bollocks was removed.

You want people to put cash into your game Andy - why would you shoot yourself in the foot, unless your getting more money from the select few than the majority. What ever your reasons, your lack of management of the issues the 'entire server' and I mean everybody has told you. It's not one or two bad players saying oh please cheak player X they killed me. These 'issue' only happen when the rest of the server engages with the same few players from the same guild. Do I need to spell names ? the entire server can tell you who.

Well I too am done, no more cash from me, my friends, or anybody else I know will go into the game. lets see how long the tweekers keep you plush with gold.

Yes there are 2-3 new servers, and 1 very soon will be out so expect a lot of players to jump ship. My ass is already sat on the lifeboat waiting for it to hit the water.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taising For This Useful Post:

pokerfish (01-01-2018),UnKnownAngel (01-01-2018)

God Upon Men.
    Thanks

Thanks for your support on this thread.

Also +1 from what Taising has said, this probably means nothing to you Scorpian but I will no longer be turning my pc on to play your game until something drastically changes or another server is released, as the only part of the game I enjoy is currently dominated by a handful of super geeks.
    Bit of this bit of that.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownAngel View Post
    Thanks for your support on this thread.

Also +1 from what Taising has said, this probably means nothing to you Scorpian but I will no longer be turning my pc on to play your game until something drastically changes or another server is released, as the only part of the game I enjoy is currently dominated by a handful of super geeks.
    What's funny is, all the different speeds and everything have been since the server has started, there was always people faster e.g., the real Kaitlen, ColdAsIce, and others, then there were slow people and many had tweeked

The problem here is the Pvp is unbalanced, it's just a 1 shot fest, me and richiedizzle have built enough kit to make people instant die.. just how Angie and Yadong 1 hit people, now we have people who 1 hit now there is cries... we have donated 0 pennies, and isn't it usually normal that a server is being dominated by a guild lol that's standard.. as well as losing. Yes we do lose, have lost kit and tele rings and recalls, however we just don't die that often.. it ain't all about the tweaks in all honestly

PVP DAMAGE NEEDS TO BE REDUCED!
    OR HP NEEDS TO BE HIGHER!

What's even funnier is, other servers there will always be a top guild dominating, and you'll end up crying, e.g Paragon, Carebears ruled that
    Marble - Core ruled that

- - - Updated - - -

What's funny is aswell,

We only came to the game 4-5 months ago, and before that forbidden city/mongol empire had the server to themselves chilling at bosses upgrading all kit, now a few challengers have joined why cry because you cannot win? Lol

- - - Updated - - -

We have 3 main warriors with huge dps
    Enemy warriors in mongs

Azze
    Karter
    Lolina
    Yadong
    Angie
    Fuji
    Wummy
    Azze

Countless others.. it's just a lack of teamwork ...
    We are always on comms when we fight at war, how do u think we got angies armour? It's using tactics when fighting...
    Last edited by aboelseed1; 02-01-2018 at 12:37 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aboelseed1 View Post
    we have donated 0 pennies, and isn't it usually normal that a server is being dominated by a guild lol that's standard.
    I would have donated 0 pennies if I stolen from nezar and reem.

Just Registered
    Thanks

What's funny is, all the different speeds and everything have been since the server has started, there was always people faster e.g., the real Kaitlen, ColdAsIce, and others, then there were slow people and many had tweeked

The problem here is the Pvp is unbalanced, it's just a 1 shot fest, me and richiedizzle have built enough kit to make people instant die.. just how Angie and Yadong 1 hit people, now we have people who 1 hit now there is cries... we have donated 0 pennies, and isn't it usually normal that a server is being dominated by a guild lol that's standard.. as well as losing. Yes we do lose, have lost kit and tele rings and recalls, however we just don't die that often.. it ain't all about the tweaks in all honestly

PVP DAMAGE NEEDS TO BE REDUCED!
    OR HP NEEDS TO BE HIGHER!

What's even funnier is, other servers there will always be a top guild dominating, and you'll end up crying, e.g Paragon, Carebears ruled that
    Marble - Core ruled that

- - - Updated - - -

What's funny is aswell,

We only came to the game 4-5 months ago, and before that forbidden city/mongol empire had the server to themselves chilling at bosses upgrading all kit, now a few challengers have joined why cry because you cannot win? Lol

- - - Updated - - -

We have 3 main warriors with huge dps
    Enemy warriors in mongs

Azze
    Karter
    Lolina
    Yadong
    Angie
    Fuji
    Wummy
    Azze

Countless others.. it's just a lack of teamwork ...
    We are always on comms when we fight at war, how do u think we got angies armour? It's using tactics when fighting...

After Sundayís war itís clear to see that the people NOW playing the characters Richiedizzle, Kieth and Co ,are tweaking and over clocking their machines , I myself have spent alot of time and ££ and now like the rest have stopped playing I actually was tempted to to just give all my items away to rest of mongo but my laptop has gone away for now , these people are not only cheats they are greifers and are abusive as well . I myself Will not come back to the game but i do hope the issue is resolved for the other players of the game.

Duke

17. The Following User Says Thank You to fernando99 For This Useful Post:

Taising (07-01-2018)

Thanks

Seems awfully repetitive these "cheat" accusations lol.. seems to be everytime somebody drops the forum gets flooded "CHEATERS ITS THE ONLY WAY THEY WIN TBH"
    Get a grip and realise that just because you aint winning it isnt just down to somebody using 3rd party softwares and code to improve speed... i have 22 proccesses YES 22! on my windows 7 the only way to get it that low is by literally running mir on its own.. i dont even run with Audio Services enabled as i dont need audio and can turn it on when i need. stop the crying and bitching and either leave or get on with it tbh... i cant see andy banning anyone because we dont actually cheat.. if you havent noticed Andy found the cheater fairly fast (Darkhell) for instance.. he was cheating and lasted about 6 days then ive not seen him since.. funny that.. an actual cheater and he actually got banned! i've told andy time and time again.. Teamviewer my PC gladly.. you'll find nothing but Mir Arcadia i can promise you that.

TBH i think it comes down to being sore losers lol, cannot take losing so its to the cheat accusations it is.. You know when you're all on here crying about "cheats" and people being faster you sound dumb as anything lol. especially if you've played mir for a few years you should know not everyone is exactly the same speed and there are few people mega fast. ive came across a few in my time and there isnt much u can really do about it other than cry cheats i guess ROFL..

P.S why would i grind for hours on a game i cheat on? id of stayed the same lvl i got richie at (140) and i would have just taken everyones items from there.. no im trying to better my char like the rest of you and have a fun time cant say like the rest of you with that one because being owned isnt very fun which is clearly why you're complaining.

As ibby said, Try use voice comms once and a while.. doesnt help half of you are english, half italian, half dog and half fuck knows what else we're 95% UK and all understand eachother and work well as a team

ALSO it doesn't help the server is a 1shot fest. means if somebody is 2 steps faster they can bang u b4 u even get a chance.. HP should be upped by x2 or more.. or dmg lowered would make these "cheaters" seem alot slower cause you dont die instantly when 2 highly kitted wars hit you.
    Last edited by richiedizzle; 02-01-2018 at 04:41 AM.

God Upon Men.
    Thanks

Explain yourself all you like with your paragraphs end of the day it’s super geeks like you that ruin user count .
    ive not died or dropped to either of you but am not playing coz the game is so one sided what’s the point in playing, unless I buy a dozen processors and tweak my pc. Can’t be arsed with doing that .. cap movement speed to a fair degree is the suggestion of this thread
    Bit of this bit of that.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownAngel View Post
    Explain yourself all you like with your paragraphs end of the day itís super geeks like you that ruin user count .
    ive not died or dropped to either of you but am not playing coz the game is so one sided whatís the point in playing, unless I buy a dozen processors and tweak my pc. Canít be arsed with doing that .. cap movement speed to a fair degree is the suggestion of this thread
    To be fair, I play on a work laptop on my bed haha, I find myself slow, the only person who's fast is Richie, as he has completely built a pc for Mir, and the one sided business, there's so many of you guys and less of us, I'm sure it'll get better when the Italians help fight or something

It's not about being super nerds, because Angie Yadong speed are all 152+, and we are 145/148.. we just use comms to communicate on how to fight, it's so much easier hence why we can win

God Upon Men.
    Thanks

Teamspeak/Skype is better than type definitely for sure. Big advantage there. However numbers don’t mean anything when 90% of us aren’t tweaked up, ur laptop must be good then and/or you know what to change to improve your gameplay.

Its just pvp isn’t for the average player no more since u guys made tweaking a big issue.. lol ye servers get dominated by guilds this one dominated by mostly two tweaked up players.
    You got baseem on 2fast4u also tweaked but low lvl atm. Samurai0 prob tweaked low lvl atm. 5Star always been good pvper prob also took ur advice on tweaks and uses them, god knows how many more there are.
    only way for your enemies to compete is to also mess around with tweaks too and it’s boring, like Richie said it’s not fun for us, so people aren’t gonna stay if they not having fun anymore, the addiction will soon ware off. We all choose to play but we can also choose not to play, personally I’m not bothered there’s always Xbox
    Bit of this bit of that.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

The 2 points I got in all that crap ^^^, 'We only came to the game 4-5 months ago', and ' i got richie at (140)' you both have admitted on several occasion to trading / buying / selling character and items, don't deny it as we can link in the pictures of chat, forums, facebook etc to prove it. As far as I understood server rules that alone was enough to remove your accounts. But it seems Andy isn't interested so instead we will all leave instead.

Irrespective if you 'tweaked' and don't use 3rd party software, which of no wait you admitted to testing out several programs in that area too. You have done everything you can to influence and 'alter' the game play, well well done your result is not player drop to 1 shot, its player drop off server.

22 processes, no sound, yet you still operate team speak or what ever Skype style program, well that's a heavy traffic process and would take you above the 5ms ping mark your displaying in game. I ran at 25ms recording you the other day and even then movement was caught in less than 1 second of video you moving way too fast. Even if I was lagging which I don't think so running on a good gaming rig at 25ms avrg ping. No doubt you've done this on several servers then moved or been moved onto another and repeat.

Enjoy when you have nobody else in game and you all turn and back stab each other.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taising View Post
    The 2 points I got in all that crap ^^^, 'We only came to the game 4-5 months ago', and ' i got richie at (140)' you both have admitted on several occasion to trading / buying / selling character and items, don't deny it as we can link in the pictures of chat, forums, facebook etc to prove it. As far as I understood server rules that alone was enough to remove your accounts. But it seems Andy isn't interested so instead we will all leave instead.

Irrespective if you 'tweaked' and don't use 3rd party software, which of no wait you admitted to testing out several programs in that area too. You have done everything you can to influence and 'alter' the game play, well well done your result is not player drop to 1 shot, its player drop off server.

22 processes, no sound, yet you still operate team speak or what ever Skype style program, well that's a heavy traffic process and would take you above the 5ms ping mark your displaying in game. I ran at 25ms recording you the other day and even then movement was caught in less than 1 second of video you moving way too fast. Even if I was lagging which I don't think so running on a good gaming rig at 25ms avrg ping. No doubt you've done this on several servers then moved or been moved onto another and repeat.

Enjoy when you have nobody else in game and you all turn and back stab each other.
    Clearly your just crying now

I mean if u can't cope with this, how on earth did you cope with playing euro Mir or other servers, as even before on Mir Arcadia, so many people have been faster than the others, it is what it is, but u can't accept the fact u die, your shit, you lose your items ;)

If the gm is clever he would reduce Pvp damage and increase hp = less chance dying

It's weird you cry about us, look at Angie and Yadong? They kill tonnes of people due to their speed, as well as we do... so it's just the. Fact you can't take losing to us.

Thanks

Taising dont cry mate also I dont use Skype or Discord or any programs on my PC ever heard of a phone? Dumb cunt lol..

- - - Updated - - -

Now you can stfu..

- - - Updated - - -

P.s id love to see this proof of me selling anything for anything but ingame currency cause if I have I got robbed! Not received no ££ or spent ANY ££ on this game lol so yh uhm good try..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Ok, Andy / Warda - Pm me with a valid email account. I have both video and picture's for you.

We will see who the Dumb C.... is (oh wait your even that stupid that you breach harassment/abuse violations)

As for Dumb myself, the PHD and Masters degree sat above my desk state other wise, when you grow up to be a big boy you will learn some people just don't put up with abusive little kids like you.

I'm probably 3 times your age, granted I play this for fun and nostalgia as I played it originally from launch. But fools like you just take more time than I'm prepared to give.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Taising; 03-01-2018 at 06:01 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Taising For This Useful Post:

pokerfish (03-01-2018)

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taising View Post
    Ok, Andy / Warda - Pm me with a valid email account. I have both video and picture's for you.

We will see who the Dumb C.... is (oh wait your even that stupid that you breach harassment/abuse violations)

As for Dumb myself, the PHD and Masters degree sat above my desk state other wise, when you grow up to be a big boy you will learn some people just don't put up with abusive little kids like you.

I'm probably 3 times your age, granted I play this for fun and nostalgia as I played it originally from launch. But fools like you just take more time than I'm prepared to give.

- - - Updated - - -
    In the end it's Mir, get over it... I mean wasn't there people who didn't sleep on Euro Mir and ultra nerds who are worse than us!
    And tbh most teenagers play games, not much to do except learn? Some play for nostalgia yes, however we are not abusive, we just are better than most who play right now and people like you can't take it and cry, talk like cowards, even seen your own guild members say it to me in pm haha.

Thanks

In the end it's Mir, get over it... I mean wasn't there people who didn't sleep on Euro Mir and ultra nerds who are worse than us!
    And tbh most teenagers play games, not much to do except learn? Some play for nostalgia yes, however we are not abusive, we just are better than most who play right now and people like you can't take it and cry, talk like cowards, even seen your own guild members say it to me in pm haha.
    Couldnt have said it better, str8 salty tears

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast