The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Pvp not for the average joe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    God Upon Men.
    Thanks

Re: Pvp not for the average joe

Salty tears? Obviously you plank coz you’ve gone out your way and built a computer for a game what people play to plod on and have fun. You clearly dream about mir or why would you go to such extents to get one up on everyone else on a private game lmao?
    Yes it’s geeky and you are both the biggest geeks on this server - who is on other servers/games is irrelevant because we are talking about arcadia on this forum.

And since we’ve had no one contest the whole point of this thread, I’m assuming that you all agree that pvp is not for the average player, because you lot have set the bar now, so only people who know how to tweak who will have a real chance of winning anything.
    Bond

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Don't waste anymore breath mate, just let them troll on.

I'm just waiting for Andy and Warda to read his email and respond.

God Upon Men.
    Thanks

I’ll be surprised if anything happens lol, but yes I think we’re done on this thread
    Bond

Thanks

Responded to PM's by the way - sorry for the delay.

Happy New Year guys and hope you've all had a good Christmas.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Warda For This Useful Post:

UnKnownAngel (05-01-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warda View Post
    Responded to PM's by the way - sorry for the delay.

Happy New Year guys and hope you've all had a good Christmas.
    You too Warda (sent you a PM) would be appreciated if you can reply

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownAngel View Post
    Yes it’s geeky and you are both the biggest geeks on this server.
    Angie.. biggest geek I say, guy done 152-154 in matter of 2-4 days

Well blame scorpian for using these files and not crystal (crystal files are speed capped, and tweaks mean fuck all there , and the new generation Mir pretty much)

God Upon Men.
    Thanks

So he made good use of his time online by cracking on lvling .. bet your char(s) are active for more hours you just do more pk/bossing/ stood in safezone and tweaking pc also edges u in front imo. No shame in being geek we are all playing mir it’s geeky game anyway
    Bond

Advanced Member
    Thanks

So he made good use of his time online by cracking on lvling .. bet your char(s) are active for more hours you just do more pk/bossing/ stood in safezone and tweaking pc also edges u in front imo. No shame in being geek we are all playing mir it’s geeky game anyway
    Shocking you cry so much about tweaks, only took 10minutes to do about 2 months ago? Lol
    As well as bossing. Ofc I need a good kit, mine ain't the best atm

And on the other hand, mongols/fc had the server to themselves for a year = all bosses so yeah :( peak for us lol
    Last edited by aboelseed1; 05-01-2018 at 11:39 AM.

God Upon Men.
    Thanks

I was mentioning the points what make you the biggest geek lmao no need to bite.. I don’t need to tweak coz I’m a casual player, you hardcore fam that’s fine if u take it that serious jeez.. just unfair advantage on others who can’t reach half the speed, which is most of the community coz we have players from all over the globe.
    I wouldn’t know about that I’ve only been in this guild a matter of months
    Bond

Advanced Member
    Thanks

I was mentioning the points what make you the biggest geek lmao no need to bite.. I don’t need to tweak coz I’m a casual player, you hardcore fam that’s fine if u take it that serious jeez.. just unfair advantage on others who can’t reach half the speed, which is most of the community coz we have players from all over the globe.
    I wouldn’t know about that I’ve only been in this guild a matter of months
    Lol I'm not a hardcore player, it's like u think tweaking is hard, it took a max of 15 minutes and boom, nothing else lol.. the reason they are half the speed is due to they're across the world and they have terrible ping, hence they are slower than most of us as we are all near the server ...

Like look, WMH said he's in Asia or something, saw his speed he was slow as fuck lol... Azze, DT, all of u tbh .. there's a lagg in game too which even I get, and I freeze like 10 times a day lol.. if you guys used or tried comms, you would have more fun and know how to win war, by calling out "in slowed. Para'd"

We mainly use discord for shits n giggles as well as team play for war.

And I agree it is unfair on the casuals, but it is what it is,

The solution is convert to crystal = job done however we all know server would be fucked due to insane damage, and scorp cba to do that

Advanced Member
    Thanks

It pains me to read your posts, you cant even keep constant when you and Richie talk crap. Only 2 days ago Richie called me a dumb C... 'we dont use any software like discord' never heard of a phone. then you explain how you use 'discord' to co ordinate wars lol. You cant even keep your stories straight.

Well I hope Andy does something, maybe once you have pushed all the 'people who put money into the game' off the server he will have no choice but to act.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taising View Post
    It pains me to read your posts, you cant even keep constant when you and Richie talk crap. Only 2 days ago Richie called me a dumb C... 'we dont use any software like discord' never heard of a phone. then you explain how you use 'discord' to co ordinate wars lol. You cant even keep your stories straight.

Well I hope Andy does something, maybe once you have pushed all the 'people who put money into the game' off the server he will have no choice but to act.
    Smartphone.. discord app.. job done.. QQ lad

Advanced Member
    Thanks

yeah yeah, and wifi, bandwith, next you ll say oh we use our free calls and data package to not tie up the internet... just admit it you can't keep a simple story.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Taising For This Useful Post:

UnKnownAngel (05-01-2018)

God Upon Men.
    Thanks

I’m not slow tbh.

Lmao I’ll hit thanks coz there isn’t a like button
    Bond

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taising View Post

I didnt say we dont use it.. you misunderstood I said "I dont use it on my PC" I also mentioned "ever heard of a phone" quite blatantly showing I use discord on my phone.. #tryharder #cryharder
    Attached Images Attached Images

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Duke, tried to message you but your inbox is full mate. pm me a message when you cleared some room., or pop ingame and chat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12