The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Any Old school Mir players still around ? Looking for any old players from back in EU

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Just Registered
    Thanks

Any Old school Mir players still around ? Looking for any old players from back in EU

Any Old school Mir players still around ?
    Looking for any old players from back in EU Mir2 and Mir3 ?

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Re: Any Old school Mir players still around ? Looking for any old players from back i

/taising

Same name here - diff class now though. Was on Dragon server Euro, Ran WizOrganisation with /Berkamp, /Rhapsod, /Heero.

Thanks

Re: Any Old school Mir players still around ? Looking for any old players from back i

Loaf from Dragon server was is Apex guild.
    [/center][/color]

Mr.Heal

Arte et marte

Advanced Member
    Thanks

was in KOTRT, blackwidows + another, LTFC on dragon server

Thanks

Hey man, I used to play Dragon server back in about 2001 (I think) name was Risen and I was a Tao.

Thanks

Pokerfish, you were in BlackWidows guild? I'm Falron, I was the guildleader along with Demelza. What was your char's name?

Advanced Member
    Thanks

char name was LTFC, remember few names including whitelight and tellin

Thanks

i was also on Dragon Server fom beta test, until end
    War and wiz

- - - Updated - - -

Pokerfish we was on same guild, so so many years, you me wummy whit tellin we huntil all time was really good (magormerlin wiz 47, lukkas war 44)
    so nice old time

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alan1 For This Useful Post:

pokerfish (21-01-2018)

Just Registered
    Thanks

Hey! I used to play a warrior called Talleran back in like 2001. I think there was only one server then? I can't remember. I was in the HandsofGod guild I think it was called. I played through until probably around when WoW came out a few years later.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

There was Dragon and Phoenix, Dragon being the more 'busy/populated' of the 2. Yeah many of us played from beta launch then until 2004 when WOW went live.

Thanks

Hi, I played dragon. I started as a male warrior called Arizolla, then switched to a female taoist, but I can't remember her name. I also was GM Feran for a while towards the end of the server's life. I was in several guilds but I don't remember the names of them or the players I was with, apart from Squalion who was my bf irl. I remember people like 1337ULT, god2020, trace, LUIGUI, Schinoble, Wizzzardbird, GM Hober and not much else really...

Just Registered
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SorelyTempted View Post
    Hi, I played dragon. I started as a male warrior called Arizolla, then switched to a female taoist, but I can't remember her name. I also was GM Feran for a while towards the end of the server's life. I was in several guilds but I don't remember the names of them or the players I was with, apart from Squalion who was my bf irl. I remember people like 1337ULT, god2020, trace, LUIGUI, Schinoble, Wizzzardbird, GM Hober and not much else really...
    Heh, name from the old days.

I was Muzza on Dragon, dip in and out of here now

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taising View Post
    /taising

Same name here - diff class now though. Was on Dragon server Euro, Ran WizOrganisation with /Berkamp, /Rhapsod, /Heero.
    I remember you!

/Cyan

Thanks

I played Dragon server, quit around 2004/2005

Can't remember what name I used tbh, probably Daz or something similar.

Had wiz and warr both high 30's then got bored and took to hacking instead. Behaving myself this time round though, not been here long but enjoying it so far.

Just Registered
    Thanks

yup just joined again - MacrosBlack on Dragon from Beta and then Papewaio later in Apex

Advanced Member
    Thanks

/cindarella Dragon

Just Registered
    Thanks

Used to play Dragon server along time ago , Warrior class by the name of Iziac .

- - - Updated - - -

I remember playing with you Cinderella on Dragon lol , just currently starting back into playing this ....

Just Registered
    Thanks

/Inigir , was Inigir/Onogor on dragon from start to finish, pretty much a (very) casual solo player these days minding my own business :)

Just Registered
    Thanks

I used to play since beta august 2000 warrior taquios rebel souls first guild and then friends of honour quited when server gone at 2006

Just Registered
    Thanks

Babylon from old mir :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast