The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Account suspended??

Thanks

Account suspended??

Hello

Ever since the reboot last week my account has been suspended with no explanation.. i have obviously sent GM couple of emails by now trying to find out whats going on but to my amusement i haven't received any reply yet. How long i am i gonna have to wait to get my account back? i am missing out on this xmas event.

Thanks

Re: Account suspended??

Quote Originally Posted by schlyntz17 View Post
    Hello

Ever since the reboot last week my account has been suspended with no explanation.. i have obviously sent GM couple of emails by now trying to find out whats going on but to my amusement i haven't received any reply yet. How long i am i gonna have to wait to get my account back? i am missing out on this xmas event.
    I guess he not responded to your emails?

Thanks

na he hasn't.. this is taking the piss tbh with you

Just Registered
    Thanks

i have 2 accoent same from long time and i really need my accoent back :S tbh not fair

Thanks

couple of months later > a little holiday later > bunch of emails later > xmas later > new year past later> and this fucking guy has still not responded to my emails or unlocked my account.

I am more pissed of at the amount of time and effort i spend on this game just for some fucking clueless asshole to lock my account for no good reason. I been nice and have tried to get this sorted in most discreet way possible and have exhausted all communication channels and yet i am still waiting for the owner of this game to come here and sort this fucking sht out.. Sorry andy but your a fucking asshole in this!!

Im literally at a point where i wanna give up all my possessions and left over account. ill give it another few days or weeks.. if no reponse then thats me it guys. look forward to 5k-10k worth of gg and items im gonna give away free.

Hola

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schlyntz17 View Post
    couple of months later > a little holiday later > bunch of emails later > xmas later > new year past later> and this fucking guy has still not responded to my emails or unlocked my account.

I am more pissed of at the amount of time and effort i spend on this game just for some fucking clueless asshole to lock my account for no good reason. I been nice and have tried to get this sorted in most discreet way possible and have exhausted all communication channels and yet i am still waiting for the owner of this game to come here and sort this fucking sht out.. Sorry andy but your a fucking asshole in this!!

Im literally at a point where i wanna give up all my possessions and left over account. ill give it another few days or weeks.. if no reponse then thats me it guys. look forward to 5k-10k worth of gg and items im gonna give away free.

Hola
    Who are you in game?

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aboelseed1 View Post
    Who are you in game?
    ^^^ Ever the greedy fuck. Greedy kids jumping on somebody else's misery.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taising View Post
    ^^^ Ever the greedy fuck. Greedy kids jumping on somebody else's misery.
    Nope I'm just curious who it is

Because only people I can think that is is speed79/gideon

Thanks

An account recovery request was submitted for the account in question by the original owner. Since the account was in active use, it was suspended pending inquiry.

As is always the case with account suspensions, an email was dispatched to the associated email address explaining the situation. No reply has yet been received from the user of the account.

We need to verify who owns the account before it will be released. Please check your email.

WeMade a dream,
    IMade it reality.
    Andy Scorpian Jones

Mir Arcadia

Just Registered
    Thanks

wear you need the prove to be send to ??

Thanks

Hello

I have just recently recovered my email from Gmail and noticed that you have actually sent an email explaining your reason. I has sent you a quick email back