The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: New Skill books

Thanks

New Skill books

Andy,
    are these skills going to be put into the gameshop? if not next question is do they only drop in paradise sky hunting ground or do they drop in halls of agony aswell?
    best wishes
    TaoLoaf
    [/center][/color]

Mr.Heal

Arte et marte

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Re: New Skill books

new skills are good for tao and wiz and i am sorry i have to say its shit for war luoring skill really war need luoring skill ?

Advanced Member
    Thanks

its clearly a control spell, what did you want 3 x dmg spells pure pk skills. ! think about it, your in high area your tao is getting surrounded, your able to draw mobs to you - so you play the role your meant to (a tank)... i bet your the first one to blame a tao if they dont heal you while you take dmg.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taising View Post
    its clearly a control spell, what did you want 3 x dmg spells pure pk skills. ! think about it, your in high area your tao is getting surrounded, your able to draw mobs to you - so you play the role your meant to (a tank)... i bet your the first one to blame a tao if they dont heal you while you take dmg.

you say its a controll skil that Luring cry, i have the skill, i used it on low lvl mobs when people being attacked by them, didnt work... gg broken skill

Advanced Member
    Thanks

I doubt the skill doesn't work, Andy will have tested it several times before putting it into the game. Maybe it needs to be leveled and then maybe its like TU it doesn't work every cast.

Maybe Andy can look at the proc % of the spell and tweek it a little.

How ever the books don't seem to be dropping very much, and we have been farming bosses - still not one dropped for us.

The ones that have dropped - greedy players have been trying to get 3-4k GG ach for them. to be honest I would keep the books dropping but I would also put them in GG shop too. that way at least the market doesn't take the piss and charge as much as they can get. Or up the drop rate % and bring the prices down with more items in game.

Thanks

Skills drop from their level respective regions. The new area drops them all but at reduced rate.

The skills are relatively late to game, there are many players above level 125 so many consumers but the drop rates are not particularly rare (same as other skills). I was hoping the event would distribute a nice amount.

As always the Game Shop is not updated immediately to allow fair achievement. They will probably get added when the next content update is out with the other skills planned.

Luring Cry will get the attention of the monsters in the region, but they may still be attracted back to players that are nearby. Each monster has a "think" speed, and so after every so many seconds it will "think" about what to do next.

WeMade a dream,
    IMade it reality.
    Andy Scorpian Jones

Mir Arcadia

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorpian For This Useful Post:

Doza (13-11-2017),wicksey (06-11-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post
    Skills drop from their level respective regions. The new area drops them all but at reduced rate.

The skills are relatively late to game, there are many players above level 125 so many consumers but the drop rates are not particularly rare (same as other skills). I was hoping the event would distribute a nice amount.

As always the Game Shop is not updated immediately to allow fair achievement. They will probably get added when the next content update is out with the other skills planned.

Luring Cry will get the attention of the monsters in the region, but they may still be attracted back to players that are nearby. Each monster has a "think" speed, and so after every so many seconds it will "think" about what to do next.
    "As always the Game Shop is not updated immediately to allow fair achievement."
    skill books going for over 1000gg per book! not fair on lower level players that get pked off bosses.
    please put a cap on prices on stalls or put into gameshop Andy please.....
    [/center][/color]

Mr.Heal

Arte et marte

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wicksey View Post
    "As always the Game Shop is not updated immediately to allow fair achievement."
    skill books going for over 1000gg per book! not fair on lower level players that get pked off bosses.
    please put a cap on prices on stalls or put into gameshop Andy please.....
    It's a new book mate, not meant to be bought fresh from the gg shop.. you hunt for it.. end of.. it's like every server, a new book comes out and everyone fights for bosses for the books..

It's like you want to be spoon fed with everything from gg shop... p2w cough*

Thanks

He doesn’t wanna be spoon fed anything, he’s a proper hard worker and good grinder, who is more than capable of killing bosses to get what he needs. His problem arises when a guild full of, and ran by sweaty fucking try hards obsessed with getting the quickest movement and highest damage and lowest ping, pk him and his friends off every boss he tries to kill.
    He’s simply looking for an alternative

How can you call anyone pay to win when you yourself have bought an account before? You bought nassim when he was level 127 to try and gain an edge

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bob555 For This Useful Post:

UnKnownAngel (14-01-2018),wicksey (23-01-2018)

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Nassim, Strength, Nezer, etc etc...to name a few. His IP will show on several accounts if Andy bothered to track them.

I agree put books on shop, you still have to achieve the lvl to use the spell, and it doesn't mean win win just because you have a spell, it just means you have the tools you need to continue the game as you like. It's just greedy fks that want to try and make 2000GG on a book when they get one. If a book dropped to me i'd give it to a friend that could use it, these greedy kids would try sell it to make a profit. That's the mentality of the 'kids' we have on server atm. It's sad.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taising For This Useful Post:

UnKnownAngel (14-01-2018),wicksey (23-01-2018)

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Far from greedy tbh, I myself have gave books away in guild, and I have never bought a char in my life coz it's a waste :) (: and we don't have every boss lol, always others killing them a lot of the time

Advanced Member
    Thanks

yeah yeah say anything you like, people know, Ive even got/seen the photo proof of you buying/selling chars. As does Andy. Eventually Kharma will come around.

Thanks

spoon fed no! gready c*unts putting books up for 1000+gg! only the pk guild can hunt for books !
    hence no one else gets a look in..
    is not fair system. guild that have all to players get all the kit and the gap gets bigger and then player leave..
    keep your server!!!! look hard at p69

ANDY put f*cking books in shop end this edge towards pkers
    Last edited by wicksey; 14-01-2018 at 09:11 PM.
    [/center][/color]

Mr.Heal

Arte et marte

Thanks

A ask on new spells, Why wiz spells a so long cold down? and why not Bc he is continue , is silly , need be same for translocation, on coninue , like frozen ground, anothe one time you give power on war , is so easy soz

Thanks

"As always the Game Shop is not updated immediately to allow fair achievement. They will probably get added when the next content update is out with the other skills planned."
    Andy please tell me i'm wrong? you have adjusted tao skill so doesn't work on players now?
    pve fine .. pvp not fine! I think"fair achievement" is done as you've changed rules now...
    is it itme to pt books into gameshop? and reduces the price of skill book.. I would rather pay you than some "I don't cheat or steal tweating mother f*ucker .. via my own phone!

- - - Updated - - -

"As always the Game Shop is not updated immediately to allow fair achievement. They will probably get added when the next content update is out with the other skills planned."
    Andy please tell me i'm wrong? you have adjusted tao skill so doesn't work on players now?
    pve fine .. pvp not fine! I think"fair achievement" is done as you've changed rules now...
    is it itme to pt books into gameshop? and reduces the price of skill book.. I would rather pay you than some "I don't cheat or steal tweating mother f*ucker .. via my own phone!
    defend your players that play by the rules.. keith quote" iv'e never bought GG just pk and steal to lvl"
    you miss out on players like myself, alan zoonie etc..
    we play to keep game going others.
    we pay your wages why do you up with these players
    Last edited by wicksey; 03-02-2018 at 11:50 PM.
    [/center][/color]

Mr.Heal

Arte et marte

Advanced Member
    Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

defend your players that play by the rules.. keith quote" iv'e never bought GG just pk and steal to lvl"
    you miss out on players like myself, alan zoonie etc..
    we play to keep game going others.
    we pay your wages why do you up with these players

Idk what bullshit your going on but seems you want a P2W server lmao. I haven't bought gg, I pked my way to get my items, and I hunted and got many new books, why don't you? Lmao.. it's with every server they buy books from others or hunt ... why are you so salty lol